#4 My thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

     Yes, I usually procrastinate on everything.

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

    Like do my homework, report or do the chores. In fact, I'll procrastinate the things I don't want to do until the deadline is coming.

3. What are strategies you can use to combat procrastination?

  • Create a timeline: After I set my goals, create a timeline to complete them. I can do the things a little bit every day so I can complete soon.
  • Set a deadline: It's important to set a specific date for when I want my goals to be accomplished. If I have an assignment due, aim to have it completed one or two days in advance. That way, if something unexpected happens, I still have extra time to complete it.    

留言

熱門文章